Christine MauroDesign Strategy Practice Lead- GTS North America
9:10 AM KEY NOTE SPEAKER: Embedding A Design-Driven Movement Across Your Organisation to Overcome Challenges and Innovate
No longer exclusive to academia and start-ups, Design Thinking has gained popularity in the corporate world as a business tool for ensuring more human, customer-centric products, services and processes. In this session, hear from IBM, a global leader in applying Design Thinking principles to address client challenges. Learn how Christine and her team have harnessed IBM Design Thinking to understand how specific end users think and feel, uncover overlooked user challenges, and motivate teams to collaborate on innovative solutions.
In this session;
- Understand the importance of developing empathy for the user
- Gain insight into how IBM has used design to drive cultural change
- Learn about how focusing on the right problem and the right user drives outcomes
- See client success stories
Use IBM Design Thinking to craft resultsbased mission statements that can be tracked and measured, and can motivate you to think big. This workshop will focus on uncovering overlooked challenges, and aligning teams toward a common goal.
- Understanding user pain points in the context of their everyday work
- Brainstorming solutions
- Developing mission statements that drive actionable outcomes