Joseph DickersonUX Architect- Microsoft Services
9:10 AM KEY NOTE SPEAKER: Designing for Evolving User Experiences and Diverse Customers to Drive Competitive Advantage and Innovation
Design thinking is about defining a new experience through collaborative design and applying empathy to understand your end-user’s pain points and situation. To do this successfully, it is important to understand user-experiences as constantly evolving, maturing and changing. Hear from tech giant Microsoft, and how they collaborate with and design around their end-users to develop new, innovative experiences.
In this session;
- Understand the importance of balancing your focus between the end-user and technology
- Gain insight into the UX trends to watch over the next year
- Hear about how Microsoft is harnessing inclusive design to create products for a diverse customer base
This workshop has been developed for those who want to take their userexperience design to the next level. It will facilitate discussion around the current experience and pain points of your end-user before ideating potential new experiences for your users.
- Collaborate on defining ‘out of the box’ innovative scenarios
- Identify opportunities where technology can be employed to ‘light up’ these experiences
- Planning ahead for disruptions and competition
- Understanding the importance of empathy in design