Selena GriffithEngineering Scientia Experience Manager & Design Researcher
Design thinking is a methodology commonly applied externally to develop new, delightful customer experiences. It can also be applied internally to drive process change. However, in order to inspire creativity, problem-solving and innovation in you organisation, your workplace culture needs to be considered. Can you use design thinking for this?
In this session, our panellists will discuss;
- Does culture come from the bottom up or the top down?
- What potential strategies can you use to design a culture?
- How does workplace culture lead to creative outcomes?
10:30 AM FLEXIBILITY OF DESIGN THINKING: Understanding the Flexibility of Design Thinking to Improve Industry Engagement
Design thinking can be seen as a movement to strive towards and ensure constant can be seen innovation and creativity in your organisation. In this session, gain insight into not just how design thinking is used to improve student experiences in the education sector,but also the flexibility and applicability of design thinking across all industries.
In this session;
- Learn about how design thinking has been applied to design education experiences
- Understand how transformative design thinking can assist with innovation and collaboration
- Gain insight into measurements to determine whether design thinking is generating innovation